Senior Staff Accountant
Location: San Francisco Metro
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
CVPartners is working exclusively on a Senior Staff Accountant opportunity in San Francisco with an exciting Consumer Electronic company in Downtown San Francisco. Our client is growing rapidly and needs immediate assistance! Their ideal Senior Staff Accountant is excited about the industry, great at multi-tasking and a team player. For the right candidate this does have high potential for a permanent role!
Senior Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Maintain and balance GL accounts by verifying, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Actively participate in the monthly close process, including working independently on preparing journal entries, monthly accruals, and account reconciliations for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP
- Assist in managing the corporate credits card and travel & expense reimbursement processes
Senior Staff Accountant Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of previous experience
- Previous experience using a large ERP system ( NetSuite preferred)
Back to top