Job Title: Senior SEC Reporting Analyst
Location Kirkland, WA
Job ID: 482634
Our Bellevue-based technology manufacturing client is looking for a Senior SEC Analyst to own the SEC and ad hoc technical accounting research and compliance. This is a fantastic opportunity for visibility into the entire organization as this person will be working with different cross-functional teams.
- Support and draft all quarterly SEC reporting activities including Forms 10-Q, 10-K, S-8, Form 3, 4 & 5 and Proxy
- Assist in the preparation of the press release of the quarterly earnings and related financial reporting including the preparation of financial statements, preparation of supporting schedules and analytic review of reconciliations
- Prepare corporate reporting timeline, close calendar and deliverables
- Technical accounting research to determine and document appropriate accounting treatment for complex transactions on an as needed basis
- Monitor current developments in accounting literature
- Lead the effort to complete the quarterly and annual GAAP checklists
- Assist in the continuous development of company's accounting policy
- Provide ad-hoc financial support for various company projects
- Prepare schedules for internal and external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits
- Drives process efficiencies to optimize resources while ensuring effective controls
- Looking for 3+ years of SEC experience, either in industry or from public accounting.
- CPA a plus.