Senior Revenue Analyst
We are seeking a Senior Revenue Analyst to join our team.
- Review customer contracts to determine appropriate revenue recognition treatment in accordance with ASC 606
- Support global revenue manager with analysis and intelligence on our customer contracts and the associated revenue recognition
- Analyze and report key revenue metrics and results.
- Provide guidance to the order entry team to ensure customer contracts are recorded accurately
- Work closely with Sales Operations and Accounts Receivable teams on all customer contract matters.
- Perform the monthly close tasks associated with revenue including the preparation of various reconciliations, revenue journal entries and revenue related analysis.
- Work closely with external audit team regarding all quarterly review and annual audit requirements.
- Assist in the design, development and implementation of global revenue process controls
- Support the completion of all revenue related disclosures in the financial statements.
Desired Skills And Experience
- Minimum 6 years of public or private accounting experience including 3?5 years of experience in a general ledger accounting or revenue accounting role
- Must have a CPA and a bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or a related field
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a high growth environment.
- Familiarity with NetSuite accounting system and Salesforce CRM a plus
- Must be able to multi?task, prioritize, and be detail oriented
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently as needed
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel skills
- Proven ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Must have the desire to learn and to grow
Back to top