We are hiring a Senior Product Manager or Director of Product Management with a mission-driven track record of successful teamwork and an appreciation for servant leadership.
About the Role:
Senior Product Manager or Director of Product Management develops a strategic product roadmap plan to strengthen the organization's leadership position in the industry and develops its growth strategy. Responsible for providing leadership and direction for product management across different products.
A Day in the Life / Responsibilities:
- Leading cross-functional alignment to deliver products that help the client create customers for life
- Driving strategy to enable product cross-sell across our B2B and B2C channels
- Working with UX design to research, define, and test solutions to close and stay ahead of competitive pressure
- Driving feedback from customer success and sales to ensure products are meeting customer and market needs
- Actively participating in product development process for roadmap implementation, writing product requirements, user stories, and maintaining the product backlog of priorities in close collaboration with design and engineering
- Frequently meeting with customers and business stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of their process and needs
- Partnering with Customer Success to roll out adoption-driving programs, including driving customer adoption metrics and reporting requirements
- Launching new capabilities by collaborating with customer success, product marketing and marketing on go-to-market and lifecycle marketing strategies
- Identify, prioritize, and launch innovative products that drive business and customer value
- Advance client's strategic and competitive position and deliver products recognized as best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the goals can be ambiguous and the process fluid
- A Stakeholder and collaborator with senior management
- Act as an expert consultant/mentor to employees and other functional groups on market requirements and product management
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience with consumer products.
- Experience with Hardware and Software products
- Experience working with multiple partners to expediate 'time to market.
- Experience in managing P&L
- Experience driving products for B2B and B2C markets
- Experience with SEO/SEM
- Experience in launching new products in global markets.
- Experience with market research
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to appropriately communicate information to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Team player with the ability to work across multiple functions, cultures and disciplines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or related discipline required.
- Minimum 10 years of product management experience.
- Minimum 5 years working in launching new products.