Job Title: Senior Payroll Specialist
Location: Bellevue, WA
Job ID: 487060
Growing engineering services firm in the Bellevue-Redmond area seeks a Senior Payroll Specialist. The payroll professional will be responsible for processing multi-state payroll bi-weekly for 250+ employees, reconciliations of payroll and benefits, prepare W-2, payroll calculations, L&I review, oversee payroll audits and payroll compliance and procedures; set up new employees and new hire onboarding, COBRA, and oversee various benefit offerings.
The ideal team player will have a high sense of urgency, professional, strong level of accuracy, and customer service oriented.
Qualifications for Bellevue-Redmond, WA payroll job:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent years of experience
- Proficiency with ADP and Excel required
- Multi-state payroll and benefits experience required
- Strong exposure to payroll integration, payroll systems, and reporting
- Strong understanding of payroll federal, state, and local laws and compliance
- Strong business partnering and communication skills
- Must be able to clear background check and drug test