Senior Java Developer
Location: Denver Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
JOB TITLE: SR JAVA DEVELOPER
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT TO HIRE OR PURE CONTRACT (12 MONTHS)
JOB LOCATION: DENVER, CO
Our client is seeking a Sr Level Java Developer. This position is primarily new development in an emerging and high growth industry. Position will sit in the Denver area, with possibility of some remote work. This is primarily a back end type of position. This is also an opportunity to get involved in Big Data types of applications.
Client would prefer candidates with 7+ years experience in development of enterprise level type applications.
- Utilize Java EE/J2EE programming and OOA/OOD concepts, design patterns and frameworks to build new enterprise-level applications throughout entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Work with technical leads, product owners and other stakeholders to prioritize needs and meet user expectations.
- Able to utilize Frameworks for REST-based Web Service development.
- Ability to understand Predictive analytics and concepts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field and/or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 7+ (seven-plus) years of enterprise Java/J2EE (JDK 6 and up) design experience in combination of new design/build projects.
- Good documentation and communication abilities in working with different technical and functional teams.
- In-depth knowledge of Object Oriented design/SOAP standards and principles.
Nice to have Abilities:
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top