Senior Fund Accountant
Location: Chicago Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Senior Fund Accountant job in Chicago, IL
We are currently working on a new Senior Fund Accountant job in Chicago, IL!
Company details for the Senior Fund Accountant job in Chicago, IL: Well established financial firm recognized as one of the best performing firm in the industry by Global Custodian Magazine in their annual survey of Private Equity Fund Administrators. Administering over $180B in assets. Servicing nearly every significant investor in the asset class. The most experienced and best performing team in the industry.
Responsibilities for the Senior Fund Accountant job in Chicago, IL
- Responsible for providing accounting services including preparation and processing of transactions and financial statements with supporting schedules and work papers.
- Examine and analyze accounting records to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting standards.
- Review work-papers, prepare call and distribution letters, calculate carried interest, and allocate profits and losses with special allocations for blocked or tax-exempt Partners.
Qualifications for the Senior Fund Accountant job in Chicago, IL
- Bachelors in Accounting
- Master's in Accounting or CPA
- +2 years of experience in fund accounting
If this Senior Fund Accountant job in Chicago, IL sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply so we can explore this opportunity for you.
Back to top