Senior Financial Reporting Accountant
Addison Group is working with an international manufacturing company in Nashville to identify a Senior Financial Reporting Accountant to join the team.
This will report directly to the Corporate Controller and have a dotted line to the CFO.
This position will require a professional that thrives in working in the grey area and is not afraid to take on the challenge of helping an organization expand and grow.
- Prepare filings similar to the 10K and 10Q that will be presented to PE group on quarterly and annual basis
- Document and analyze technical accounting functions and transactions
- Work in Excel to consolidate 13 domestic and foreign entities, as well as reconcile inter-company transactions
- Prepare and review General Accounting schedules
- Maintain fixed assets for corporate office
- Assist in adopting new revenue recognition standards
- Working with outside CPA firm to assist in completion of sales and income tax provisions
- Bachelors in Accounting, CPA-very nice to have
- 4 years+ of total experience in public AND related industry
- Experience in an advanced ERP, SAP is a plus
- Must be highly proficient in Excel
- Professional must have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work in evolving and changing environment. Must be able to pivot and adapt as processes and procedures are built out and improved upon
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com
Back to top