Senior Financial Analyst job in Phoenix, AZ
Location: Phoenix Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST IN PHOENIX, AZ
- Prepare, analyze and summarize various weekly, monthly and periodic reporting and analysis for use by operations, other business units, and executive management.
- Prepare analyses that identify, evaluate and communicate business results, trends and outlooks. Leverage tools and systems to quickly access data and provide meaningful, concise information.
- Preparation of analysis, commentary and presentation materials for monthly business review meetings including both financial results and business initiatives.
- Utilize business analytics to provide value-added insights for concept and finance leadership, data mining techniques to perform various business modeling and analysis.
- Development and preparation of ad hoc financial and business analytics on numerous revenue and expense areas, return on investment analyses and other projects as assigned
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 4+ years of financial analyst experience
- Advanced skills in Excel and ERP systems
- Advanced skills in modeling, report development and data extraction
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
Salary & Benefits:
- Pay Range $115k - $140k
Contact Danielle Roberts at 602.817.1747 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top