Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Austin Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Senior Financial Analyst
- Preparation of financial information to present at Board of Directors meetings
- Cost benefit analysis
- Oversight and review of accounting process
- Strong knowledge of large ERP system (Oracle, SAP, MS Dyanmics, Oracle, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Must possess excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
- 5+ years' applicable experience
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field, such as Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Keywords: CFO, Controller, Auditor, Tax Professional, Staff Accountant, Senior Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll Specialist, Data Entry, Financial Reporting, SEC Reporting, Process Improvement, Management Consulting, CPA, CFA, MBA, Collections, Billing, Accounting & Financial Reporting, Financial Analysis, Back Office Operations, Compliance, Corporate Actions, Credit Analysis, Underwriting, Derivatives, Equity Analyst, Fund/Portfolio Accounting, Research Analyst, Treasury
Other: Financial Planner, Cost Accountant, Revenue Accountant, Finance Manager, Financial Reporting Analyst, International Controller, Financial Analyst, VP Of Finance, Treasurer, Assistant Controller, Bookkeeper, Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Mutual Fund Analyst, Credit Analyst, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Manager, Financial Assistant, Procurement Specialist, Fixed Asset Accounting, Business Process Reengineering, Risk Management, Value-Added Analysis, GAAP, Financial Projections, General Ledger, Trial Balance, Financial Statements, Expense Analysis, Tax Reporting, Tax Planning, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Portfolio Management, Cross-Functional Team Leadership, Financial And Strategic Planning, P&L Management, Auditing And Compliance, Cash-Flow Management, A/P, A/R, Regulatory Accounting, Microsoft Excel, Bank Reconciliations, Spreadsheets.
Back to top