Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst Job in Phoenix, AZ
Primary Responsibilities and Objectives
- Own and create the transaction-level profitability model, to provide insight into customers and product mix.
- Create and maintain ADHOC business intelligence and financial reporting which will include insightful analysis and commentary
- Responsible for performing re-occurring and ad-hoc analysis related to operations and financial data including but not limited to, budgeting, forecasting, planning and reporting
- Building and maintaining operational and financial KPI's
- Preparing financial reports for management which will be utilized to make strategic & informed business decisions.
- Mining and modeling data to support the operating, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting process
- Performing budget-to-actual and budget-to-forecast variance analysis
- Assists with the quarterly and annual forecasting/budgeting
- Consults with field leaders to develop and create financial reports that will assist them in the analysis of their business and decision making.
- Develop data objects, rules and data load processes
- Fleet Planning
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Knowledge of SQL querying and database management
- Experience with managing financial models in Hyperion, Anaplan, IBM Cognos TMI1, IBM Planning Analytics, or equivalent planning system
- Proficiency in statistical models: Python, Tableau or equivalent products
- Tech savvy with advanced Excel modeling and mining skills
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance and/or equivalent experience preferred
What You'll Receive:
- Competitive compensation -Up to $90 K (DOE)
- Professional and upbeat work environment
- Generous paid time off including vacation, sick, birthday and volunteer time
- 401k program with Company match
To apply email your resume to Danielle.Roberts@AddisonGroup.com 602-817-1754
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michelle T.Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top