Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Austin Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Senior DevOps Engineer responsible for Configuration Management, Job Scheduling, Automation of operations and deployments, Performance Management, Disaster Recovery, Backups, Alerts, Security and Integrations.
- 3+ years Team Lead experience monitoring team progress and ensuring deadlines and goals are met
- 3+ years working in a 24x7 SaaS environment
- Experience with virtualization technologies.
- Amazon Web Services experience
- Experienced in working closely with development to define and optimize a CI/CD pipeline process
- Experienced in managing multiple validation environments, striving for configuration consistency with Production environment.
- Knowledge of software development processes and web applications.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience building, managing, and deploying Docker containers using tools like Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies such as .Net, PowerShell, MSSQL Server, Windows Server.
- Version control technologies like Git or Perforce
- Any experience with job scheduler like Jenkins and Teamcity.
- Configuration management software like Ansible, Chef or Salt.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top