Senior Cost Accountant
The Senior Cost Accountant will provide accounting, reporting and analysis for inventory, supply chain, and costing activities. Additional responsibilities include interpreting large amounts of data, incorporate efficiencies, month end close, reconciliations, cost analysis, and utilization of inventory and accounting systems and tools. Assist in the implementation of the new Inventory module. Communicate and partner with key internal stakeholders in Accounting, Finance, Operations, Supply Chain, and Executive Team.
Open to relocation.
Qualifications for Bellevue, WA job:
- Minimum 4 years of cost accounting experience
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance required
- Strong knowledge of supply chain and standard costing
- Experience in a complex multi-entity company
- Knowledge with implementing a cost accounting system or inventory module
- Strong communication skills and comfortable collaborating with key departments and teams
Bellevue, WA, Seattle, WA
Back to top