Senior Business Auditor
Location: Tacoma Metro Area
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our Southend client is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to manage a team of two staff. Great opportunity to grow a team. Ideal candidate has public accounting experience.
- Strong risk management experience, including: performing assessments and audits, working collaboratively with the business and IT process owners to designing controls for new lines of business/acquisitions and/or providing input to remediation plans (as necessary)
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills ? you will prepare audit documentation which will be submitted for review to your supervisors and interact with various levels of employees, as well as vendors such as our external auditors, to collect and communicate information.
- Strong analytical skills and a keen sense of professional skepticism.
- Willingness to dive deep into the assigned audit area to provide insights and/or solutions/recommendations.
- BA/BS degree in accounting
- 5+ years of experience in areas of accounting, auditing and/or process documentation
- Relevant certifications (CPA, CIA) preferred
- Familiarity with COSO 2013 and PCAOB auditing standards
Back to top