Senior Auditor Job in Chicago, IL
We are working on an exciting Senior Auditor job in Chicago, IL!
You would be joining a great team environment and have lots of room for growth. If you are looking for a solid public accounting team to join to continue building your career, this position would be a great fit! This company offers a diverse client base, interesting and challenging work, no more than 50 hour busy season work weeks, no weekend work, and path to partner.
Perks of Senior Auditor Job in Chicago, IL
• Lucrative bonus structure
• Strong work life balance
• Competitive Pay and Benefits
Responsibilities of Senior Auditor Job in Chicago
• Lead and execute financial, operational, and compliance audit testing
• Supervising and training of staff, as well as communicating deadlines, updates and issues to managers and partners.
• Coordinating the day-to-day efforts of the audit, including planning, fieldwork and wrap-up in accordance with professional guidelines (GAAP, Yellow Book and PCAOB).
Qualifications of Senior Auditor Job in Chicago, IL
• 3+ years of public accounting experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
If this job sounds like you, please reach out to Nikki Nowak at the Chicago Addison office at 312.424.0300
Back to top