Senior Accountant - PP
- Bellevue, WA
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Bellevue, WA
Internal Job ID: 459645
Global company looking for a Senior Accountant to join its team. This person will work cross functionally with various groups including Finance, Tax, and other aspects of accounting.
- Assist in the monthly close process, including preparation of journal entries, reconciling complex general ledger accounts, and performing trend analysis.
- Ability to perform complex analysis and reconciliations.
- Calculate and reconcile numbers from different data sources and various risk models.
- Communicate technical information related to projects or accounting issues.
- Apply financial analysis techniques to complex problems used in decision-making.
- Responsible for recording journal entries, reconciling complex ledger accounts and identifying opportunities for process improvement.
- Identify and document the impact of new programs or system changes on existing accounting processes.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor?s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA required
- Banking or telecommunication industry preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant accounting experience preferably within a large company accounting environment or 2+ years of relevant accounting experience with a large regional or Big Four accounting firm.
Back to top