Residential Real Estate firm located in Long Island City is seeking a Property Accountant candidate to start immediately.
- Review monthly reports - check variances, cash balances/bank rec & cash flow/AP
- Monitor accuracy of commercial billing - rent increases/escalations/lease exp.
- Check accuracy of unit charges for sublet, storage, bicycle, fitness, etc. income Monitor payroll, utilities, contracts, supplies etc. for OT and consumption in comparison to portfolio average
- Make necessary re-classifications and reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Prepare cash flow and funding analysis for capital project costs
Monitor and fund capital expenditures
- Prepare annual budgets
- Establish enduring relationships accounting staff, property managers, at least one member of the board for each building and professional
- Attend meetings during the day and in the evening to present various reports
- Must have BA in accounting
- Proficiency in MDS and Excel