Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? An Addison group client is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Perform account/bank reconciliations
- The Senior Accountant will handle journal entries
- Process month-end
- Assist with year-end close functions
- Process sales and use tax returns
- The Senior Accountant will perform inter/intra company reconciliations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent written, oral and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment.
- Proven technical accounting skills, including proficiency in U.S. GAAP.
- Demonstrated proficiency in both ERP systems and Microsoft Office applications, as well as advanced Excel skills, including vlookup, pivot tables and filtering . Experience with Lawson and/or Oracle BI is highly preferred.
- Ability to identify, analyze and communicate variances between actual results, budget and forecast
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years progressive corporate and/or public accounting experience.
Back to top