My client is a global leader in their industry and is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their Accounting team. This position will be responsible for many aspects of general ledger-related activities including GL account reconciliations, monthly close, and providing financial reporting. You will also get the opportunity to work alongside the FP&A teams for various duties. As a Senior Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Perform assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual general ledger closing processes
- Prepare journal entries and monthly account reconciliations
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the rest of the accounting department
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the CFO's attention
- Review all inter-company transactions and generate invoices as necessary
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Delegate financial responsibilities to accounting team
To be considered for this outstanding opportunity you should ideally possess a degree with 2-6 years of relevant accounting experience and a degree within Finance or Accounting. CPA not required but would be a plus. You should also possess advances skills experience with Microsoft Excel and excellent communication skills.
For more information on this and other fulltime accounting and finance opportunities across the DC metro area, please contact Sarah Gorrell Finance and Accounting Direct at HireStrategy on 703-547-6768 or email in the strictest confidence to email@example.com .
Back to top