Location: Nashville Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
We are assisting our client, located in Nashville with a new opening for a Senior Accountant. This Senior Accountant position will be on a contract basis for 90 days and then has the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
Responsibilities for the Senior Accountant include:
- Prepare journal entries and accruals on a monthly basis
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and various analysis worksheets
- The Senior Accountant will perform inter/intra company reconciliations
- Conduct month-end closing process including budget to actual analysis
- Process sales and use tax returns
Requirements for the Senior Accountant include:
- Senior Accountant must have a Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting
- Senior Accountant must have at least 5 years of general ledger accounting experience
- Senior Accountant must possess strong Microsoft Excel skills
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top