Our client, an award-winning and growing professional services firm in Center City Philadelphia, is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team! This exciting hands-on role offers the opportunity to advance with the company in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing journal entries and account reconciliations
- Assisting with budget preparation
- Maintaining fixed assets
- Assisting with the monthly close process, including identifying opportunities to enhance efficiency
- Assisting with developing and implementing policies and procedures
- Assisting external auditors by compiling work papers and other documents
- Special projects as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of public accounting or related corporate accounting experience
- A high level of comfort with Excel functions such as pivot tables, VLOOKUP, sumif, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
Back to top