Location: Chicago Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
Senior Accountant Needed In Winfield, Illinois!
Our client is seeking a Senior Accountant for their healthcare facility located in Winfield, IL. This individual should possess a medical or healthcare industry experience.
• Ensure the integrity of the financial statements by owning the general ledger and all daily transactions.
• Four wall accounting responsibilities including Balance Sheet. P&L, A/R, A/P, Sales Tax compliance/audits and equity clearances.
• Reporting on monthly business performance, providing analysis of monthly variances and reporting on future balance sheet risk.
• Ensure proper compliance reporting of sales tax, property tax, business licenses and any other governmental business requirements are satisfied.
• Evaluate effectiveness of internal controls and recommend changes for improvement.
• Partner with other Accounting associates to ensure the timely flow of detail and accounting transactions.
• Takes ownership of the physical inventory reconciliation and cycle counts adjustments.
Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
4+ years of Accounting experience
Healthcare or medical industry experience required
Medical and Dental Benefits offered after 90 days of employment
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top