- Phoenix, AZ
Senior Accountant job in Phoenix, Arizona
What You'll Receive:
- Competitive compensation up to $90k
- Phoenix - Scottsdale
- Annual Bonus - 15%
- Generous paid time off including vacation, sick, birthday and volunteer time
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401k program with Company match
- Preparing entries for the monthly close and consolidation process and the preparation of the financial statements including Balance Sheet and Income Statement.
- This position is very hands-on which requires preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations and supporting documents for external financial reports.
- Responsible for reviewing and/or preparing transactions in the areas of Cash, general accounting, Fixed Assets, Debt, AP related accruals, and payroll.
- Manage the weekly and monthly consolidations process, which involves coordination with the FP&A and accounting team.
- Responsible for technical accounting research, reporting to management recommended approach to issue and writing technical memos on conclusion and process steps.
- Review monthly accounting close process including analytical review of the monthly operating results to ensure accurate accounting records are maintained.
- Prepare and analyze month end results in Balance Sheet and Income Statement fluctuation analysis.
- Monitor daily, monthly, and quarterly internal controls over third party service provider.
- Implement, document and maintain adequate and effective processes to improve the close cycles to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Contract maintenance including preparation of commitments and contingencies schedules.
- Maintain internal financial controls and procedures, including developing and/or updating procedures to enhance efficiency and internal controls for SOX readiness.
- Manage various aspects of internal and external audits, including preparation of audit schedules and reviewing outstanding items lists.
- Research customer accounts, billings, and refunds. Provide guidance to third party service provider regarding customer accounts.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting
- CPA & MBA is preferred
- Strong analytical and accounting skills.
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- 3+ years of experience
- SAP experience is a plus
- Public Accounting experience is preferred
To apply please email your resume to Danielle at Danielle.Roberts@AddisonGroup.com or call me 602-817-1747
Back to top