- Chicago, IL
Our client, located in downtown Chicago has an opening for a Senior Accountant, CPA preferred and 3-5 years of experience. Do you have experience with preparing financial statements, QuickBooks, and reconciliation experience? If so, we would like to talk with you!
- The Senior Accountant will need to demonstrate proficiency in producing financial statements, plan and conduct audits, and assist clients with accounting related issues.
- Knowledge and practical experience in Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, and managing cash flow.
- Working within a strict deadline environment.
- Completing month end close processes.
- Reconciling all accounts and managing cash and budgeting forecasts.
- Advanced Excel
- 3 - 5 Years of experience
Contractor Benefits available for Purchase:
- Long Term Disability
How to Apply:
Is this you? Do you qualify? What are you waiting for? Apply today by clicking the Apply Now button!
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com
Back to top