Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: San Francisco, CA
Pay Range: $50-60
Internal Job ID: 409916
We are searching for a Senior Accountant for an international retailer who will take charge of day-to-day accounting activities with meticulous attention to detail. You will play a pivotal role in executing accounting operations and will also be responsible for managing financial reporting. This role is ideal for someone with a strong accounting background who is passionate about supporting the foundation of a thriving business.
- Responsible for the monthly and year-end financial close
- Responsible for month-end general ledger close including posting journal entries and reconciling general ledger accounts
- Perform financial statement analytics for key areas of responsibility and be able to explain variances
- Serve as audit liaison to external auditors for mid-year and year-end audits. Prepare audit schedules as necessary.
- Perform technical accounting research as needed
- Help to drive improvement in business processes, internal controls and accounting procedures
- 5+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and work ethic. Able to independently prioritize workload based on organizational needs/demands.
- Demonstrated creative problem solver, with passion for process improvement.
Back to top