Title: Seasonal Leasing Office Assistant
Length of contract: 5 months
Salary commensurate upon experience
- Personable and outgoing who naturally has the ability to connect with all people and creates memorable interactions.
- A Team Player who does not hesitate to step in wherever needed who enjoys being part of a winning team.
- An effective communicator who loves naturally conversing with people and understands the importance of listening.
- Versatile and able to adapt to a variety of tasks and situations in order to perform the duties of the job.
- Greet and invite clients into our office as the first point of contact at the reception desk.
- Verify client information during the check-in process and entering information into our Residential Management System with specific details regarding the prospect's apartment search.
- Answer tenant questions and concerns regarding the leasing process.
- Conduct property tours with new clients in an enthusiastic, exciting and compelling manner.
- Assist other administrative staff as needed.
- Additional duties may be assigned by Supervisor.
- Knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Strong attention to detail
- A can-do attitude with the ability to multitask and remain calm under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in customer service.
- The ability to work weekends (required)