Title: Seasonal Assistant Leasing Representative
Length of contract: 5 months
Salary commensurate upon experience.
- Personable and outgoing who naturally has the ability to connect with all people and creates memorable interactions.
- Passionate and enthusiastic in growing your career in real estate and/or sales.
- A Team Player who does not hesitate to step in wherever needed who enjoys being part of a winning team.
- An effective communicator who loves naturally conversing with people and understands the importance of listening.
- Conducting a high volume of property tours with new clients in an enthusiastic, exciting and compelling manner.
- Illustrating to prospects why these apartments are the best place to live while building rapport and establishing trust.
- Communicating the leasing process to applicants.
- Communicating landlord policies and house rules.
- Effectively following-up with prospective renters via telephone and email.
- Additional duties may be assigned by Supervisor.
- A high stamina level along with comfortable shoes that will allow for a large number of property tours to be conducted covering our 80 acre community.
- A can-do attitude with the ability to multitask and remain calm under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- The desire to become an expert on the apartments who is engaging and informative in all interactions.
- Experience in customer service, sales and/or real estate.
- Superior time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to work weekends (required)