- Research, develop and qualify opportunities and target clients.
- Build, grow and manage a qualified pipeline of customers.
- Schedule and present effective demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Manage the entire sales cycle and close deals.
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs.
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results.
- 1-3+ years of experience in sales, preferably inside sales and/or business to business experience.
- Strong drive to interact with prospects to share product knowledge.
- Competent user of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Practical experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.
- Ability to develop strong rapport with potential clients over the phone.
- Proven track record of meeting and/or exceeding sales goals.
- B.A. or B.S. Degree
Back to top