Sales Development Representative
One of our clients are is looking for sales representatives to grow their sales team in DC and Montgomery County, Maryland. This is a great opportunity with competitive base salaries.
- Research, develop and qualify opportunities and target clients.
- Lead generations and cold calling
- Build, grow and manage a qualified pipeline of customers.
- Schedule and present effective demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Manage the entire sales cycle and close deals.
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs.
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results.
- 1-2+ years of experience in sales, preferably inside sales and/or business to business experience.
- Strong drive to interact with prospects to share product knowledge.
- Competent user of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Practical experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.
- Ability to develop strong rapport with potential clients over the phone.
- Proven track record of meeting and/or exceeding sales goals.
- B.A. or B.S. Degree Required
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michelle T.Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top