Revenue Accounting Manager
Newly Created Cost Accountant!! - Boulder, CO
A very rapidly growing public startup is looking to add a cost accountant to their team. They have a diverse, and vertically integrated company which provides tons of variety and opportunity with this role. They are their leader in their industry and are looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit who wants to help grow a business as well as define their career. They are publicly traded and started as a family business right here in CO!
- Prepare month-end close journal entries and reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Help to build out cost accounting function and internal reporting
- Provide valuable analysis related to manufacturing costs and inventory
- Implement new processes and help to improve existing processes as needed
The ideal applicant will have the following:
- At least three years of cost accounting experience preferably in the consumer packaged goods industry
- Experience in the manufacturing industry
- Adaptable, collaborative, and passionate about your work
- Comfort in both large company and startup environments
This position is offering some incredible benefits (including cash bonuses and equity) with compensation up to $90k.
If interested, please apply or contact Mark Fultz, CPA, CFE at email@example.com, or reach out to me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/markfultz/
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michael V.Branch Manager, Finance and Accounting Staffing
Michael finds companies looking to grow their accounting and finance departments and matches them with the best local talent.
Back to top