Role: Retail Financial Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA
Internal Job ID: 487476
We are looking to help our Client add a Retain Financial Analyst to their Team!
- Partner with the retail team to develop & lead the retail monthly business review - Shipments, Trade & Shopper Marketing Spend Analysis, Cost to Serve, Forecast vs Actuals, etc.
- Responsible for data management and integrity to ensure strategic P&L and financial accrual expectations are met by working with retail & accounting stakeholders to resolve any issues before each month's final close
- Aid in the formulation of the budget and forecast for both trade & shopper/activation spend and shipments both in month, quarterly and as part of the annual planning process
- Assist in Customer and item profitability reviews
- Analyzes the variances of all marketing investments between actual, forecasted, and prior years
- Partner closely with the VP of Retail to identify & manage Risks & Opportunities in year on both revenue and spend
- Evaluate financial opportunities & costs of new partners, capabilities & customers
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned