Patient Registration Coordinator
- Patient Registrar is responsible for the registration of patients, scheduling of patient appointments, entering of demographic data, etc.
- Updating patient information into the EMR such as date of birth, legal name, etc.
- Processing medical records requests if needed
- Patient Registrar must provide superior customer service in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Use Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook/Power Point), medical software, and type 40+WPM
- Patient Registrar must possess EITHER 1+ years' experience healthcare patient registration OR 3+ years' experience in high-volume customer service field
- Patient Registrar must have previous experience or comfort registering patients for hospital and physician clinic services in a healthcare setting
- Experience with scheduling appointments
- Experience triaging phone calls
- Experience doing data entry with high accuracy
- Proficiency with Electronic Medical Records and willingness to utilize and learn multiple online systems and databases
Back to top