Location: Boston Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Patient Referral Representative - Hospital/Physician Clinic
Location: North of Boston
- The Patient Referral Representative is responsible for tasks such as the registration and scheduling of patients, verification of insurance, entering of demographic data, etc. specific to referral appointments
- The Patient Referral Representative is responsible for utilizing phone and multiple EMR databases to verify patients' benefits coverage, insurance, etc. \
- The Patient Referral Representative must be able to work in an environment with a high volume of calls, providing superior customer service skills.
- Use Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook/Power Point), medical software, and type 40+WPM
- Experience healthcare patient access roles including (but not limited to) registration, referrals, reception, customer service, etc.
- Previous experience with EMRs and updating patient accounts with registration, insurance, demographic, scheduling, and billing data
- Comfort with utilizing multiple payer portals and online EMR databases
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top