Location: Boston Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Patient Referral Representative - Hospital/Physician Clinic
Location: North of Boston
- The Patient Referral Representative is responsible for tasks such as the registration and scheduling of patients, verification of insurance, entering of demographic data, etc. specific to referral appointments
- The Patient Referral Representative is responsible for utilizing phone and multiple EMR databases to verify patients' benefits coverage, insurance, etc.
- The Patient Referral Representative must be able to work in an environment with a high volume of calls, providing superior customer service skills.
- Use Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook/Power Point), medical software, and type 40+WPM
- Experience healthcare patient access roles including (but not limited to) registration, referrals, reception, customer service, etc.
- Previous experience with EMRs and updating patient accounts with registration, insurance, demographic, scheduling, and billing data
- Comfort with utilizing multiple payer portals and online EMR databases
Back to top