Location: San Francisco Region
Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Contract
Direct Hire Recruiting Coordinator - Apply today for immediate consideration!
Do you strive for professional career growth? Do you have strong communication skills and enjoy collaboration and coordinating? Are you super organized and looking to be part of a fun team! This could be the job for you! Addison Group is hiring a Recruiter Coordinator for our growing San Francisco office.
The position duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for reviewing, editing and reformatting candidate's resumes for the Administrative / HR Perm team as well as all Healthcare verticals within the San Francisco office.
- Answer and transfer inbound calls calmly, professionally and in timely manner, ensuring short on-hold time at all times.
- Assist with the coverage of reception in the absence of the full-time receptionists, including breaks, lunches and vacation time.
- Oversee the onboarding process for temporary candidates by Sending I9s, following up on proper identification documentation, and ensuring the completion of W4s - updating the recruiters, BDMs and Human Resources on any issues that may arise.
- Meet and greet all visitors of office in professional and positive manner when applicable.
- While at the Reception desk, assist in the coordination of interview rooms, testing computers and conference room calendars to ensure short wait times and smooth scheduling.
- Assist in coordinating group meetings as needed; provide support for any necessary detail - food, transportation, materials.
- Other projects as requested by Addison staff
Required Skills Qualifications:
- Four year degree
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality with a sense of humor too
- Must be computer literate: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and The Internet
- Excellent customer service, verbal/written communication, and organizational skills Proven ability to work as a team member
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to do what it takes to accomplish required business objectives
Addison Group is a leading staffing firm based in Chicago, IL that specializes in connecting opportunities and candidates in Administration & HR, Engineering, Finance & Accounting, Financial Services, Healthcare, and Information Technology. Founded in 1999, Addison Group has now established a coast to coast presence, with 20 offices nationwide: Austin, Boston, Charlotte, ChicagSo (HQ), Cupertino, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York, Oklahoma City, Philadelphia, Reston, Rockville, San Francisco, Schaumburg, Seattle, Tulsa, and Washington, DC.
Named a Top 50 Fastest Growing Company, Addison Group continues to achieve success and growth while fostering a competitive yet team-oriented environment. Addison Group is an Inavero's Best of Staffing winner for the past six years. Addison Group is focused on organic growth-each year we promote people from within to open new branches and lines of business. Addison Group is a team-oriented work environment with a work hard/play hard atmosphere-Addison has been recognized by many publications as one of the top best places to work for the past five years. Visit our website to learn more: addisongroup.com
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top