Location: Rockville Region
Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Contract
Our Client in PG County is seeking an internal Recruiter to join their HR team.
- Schedules and attends candidate information gathering interviews to identify Hot Buttons and Competitive Edge DevelopsThe Recruiter is primarily responsible for prospecting new candidates
- Recruiters must be able to identify and network with prospective job seekers and develop recruiting strategies
- Identification of candidate Competitive Edge and communication of client/job Competitive Edge required
- Communication skills are required both verbal and written
- The Recruiter partners with the hiring managersin order to fulfill the requirements of each need based upon matching candidate profiles with in-depth job descriptions.
- Documentation of all candidate conversations into internal database
- Four year degree or equivalent
- Oral and written communication skills Individuals in this position work in a team environment
- Successful candidates must be comfortable making many calls, networking and generating leads, scheduling candidate interviews, and building relationships
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top