Recruiter-Corporate-Virtual-Remote Start Unsure
Corporate Recruiter role paying up to 100k
About our Opportunity
We have an opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join client's HR our team. Position will be responsible for full-life-cycle recruiting, managing an average of 10-15 job requisitions across multiple departments and professional disciplines. Responsibilities include writing job postings, sourcing, screening, interviewing candidates and extending job offers. Must provide outstanding relationship management to hiring managers and teams, internally. Must ensure positive candidate experiences from the initial application to the final disposition phase.
This position requires a passion for Talent Acquisition along with bachelor's degree or a related HR-discipline plus a minimum of 4 years' corporate Human Resources experience. Qualified candidates will have a successful track record of performing full-life-cycle recruiting and be both process and detail-oriented. Must be proficient in MS Office, applicant tracking systems (ATS) and social media. Working knowledge of labor and employment regulations and practices is needed. Demonstrated excellence in the following skills and competencies are required:
- Written and verbal communication skills; influencing skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organizational skills and sense of urgency to succeed in a
- ast-paced environment
- HR ethics, integrity and sound judgement
- The role is based in the NY Office and will require periodic visits to the additional offices for client and candidate meetings.
Back to top