- Washington, DC
Are you an outgoing, results-driven team player? Are you seeking a rewarding career with a dynamic company that fosters healthy competition AND a team-oriented environment? Check out Addison Group! Named Top 50 Fastest Growing Company, Addison Group continues to achieve success and growth while embodying our Work Hard/Play Hard mantra. Some of the benefits of working with Addison include:
- Growth Opportunities: Addison Group is focused on organic growth-each year we promote people to open new branches and lines of business
- Work/Life Balance: Results-oriented work hours/vacation package flexibility
- Learning & Development: Cutting-edge training programs for EVERY employee
- Environment: 100% team-oriented work environment with work hard/play hard atmosphere-Addison has been recognized by many publications as one of the top best places to work
- Management Styles: Hands-on, unobtrusive management to help you achieve your goals, regular interaction with Executive Leadership
- Reward System: Addison Group recognizes its top employees with a significant reward, Echelon Club. Bottom line-achieve your goals and you will be rewarded with a fabulous trip to a tropical location!
The Recruiter is primarily responsible for prospecting new candidates for the Vertical/Location for which they are hired, via strategic recruiting activity. Recruiters must be able to identify and network with prospective job seekers and develop recruiting strategies for specific open client positions. Identification of candidate Competitive Edge and communication of client/job Competitive Edge required. Daily phone activity is required for generating and following up on leads, follow-up recruiting activity and quality/expansion calls. Outside client visits accompanying a Business Development Manager (BDM) may also be a necessary part of the Recruiter's weekly activities. Written skills are required for electronic communication as well as formal resume presentation. The Recruiter partners with BDMs in order to fulfill the requirements of each client need based upon matching candidate profiles with in-depth job descriptions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identifies, Networks and Sells to potential candidates /job seekers through creative recruiting strategy, including the use of internal database (Bullhorn), job boards, social networking and college recruitment
- Maintains and updates a prospective candidate pipeline or hot list utilizing lists
- Schedules and attends candidate information gathering interviews to identify Hot Buttons, Competitive Edge and Leads that will generate new business and expand current business
- Develops, penetrates and maintains candidate's relationships through Quality / Expansion Calls
- Negotiates pay rates and closes deals in accordance with company goals and expectations
- Represents Addison in a professional and positive manner in all interactions, including networking events and other activities outside of normal business hours
- Documentation of all candidate conversations into internal database (Bullhorn), for historical data and productivity reporting
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Four year degree or equivalent
- Professional oral and written communication skills
Individuals in this position work in a team environment, while being held accountable for individual productivity targets. Successful candidates must be comfortable making many calls, networking and generating leads, scheduling candidate interviews, and building relationships. Addison Group will provide you with the necessary training and professional career development you need to grow your business.
Back to top