As we continue to grow, we are expanding our talented People Operations team with a Recruiter. Our recruiters are responsible for partnering with hiring managers to build and execute on a strategy that enables us to identify and recruit the absolute best talent available, with a focus on building diverse teams and providing a top notch candidate experience.
Learn more about our Diversity and Inclusion vision here!
What You'll Do:
• Full-cycle recruiting ownership to include: resume review, initial phone interviews, candidate communication/follow up, running feedback sessions, and conducting offer calls and offer negotiations
• Partner with hiring teams to define open positions and the strategy to fill them which includes creating position descriptions, defining outreach/sourcing plans, building the evaluation process and conducting offer and negotiation conversations
• Identify and effectively manage a strong pool of both active and sourced/passive candidates
• Partner with internal teams to generate new ideas to continuously innovate the recruiting and sourcing strategies
• Build and maintain strong partnerships with hiring teams and managers
• Own special recruiting projects ranging from interview training, interview process changes, evaluating new technologies and sources, etc.
• Play an integral role in the development of company branding efforts both locally and nationally
• Excellent persuasive communication and savvy interpersonal skills with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive partnerships
• Experience creating thoughtful recruiting/sourcing strategy for both active and passive candidates, whiich also includes resourceful, ambitious and resilient personality with a focus on producing meaningful results
• Motivated and driven to take on additional responsibilities with a sense of urgency
• High level of attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple recruitment projects and open positions simultaneously