Our client is looking for an energetic Office Manager to join their team on a DIRECT HIRE BASIS. This is a great career step to build upon administrative skills and experience. Apply to this opportunity today!
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Benefits: Health, Dental, 401k, Vacation time, Sick time and Holiday's
- Effectively communicate with vendors, contractors, management, and team
- Coordination and scheduling of routine maintenance activities, project work, and special events.
- Assist in the scheduling and documentation of maintenance inspections and repairs on building equipment
- Assist with invoice review and processing payments in a timely manner
- Reconcile charges against approved contracts, annual budget, or projects
- Record administration and preparation of payment approvals and reports
- Customer follow-up, account management and entering orders
- Working with payroll, communicate with multiple department and answer phones
- Manage office inventory, support the leadership team with general tasks as needed
- Technically savvy with Microsoft products, any CRM and QuickBooks
- Must have minimum of two years of administrative support
- Must be very proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation