Reconciliation Specialist in Plano, Texas
- Dallas, TX
Temp to perm Reconciliations Specialist role available in Plano, Texas with an AMAZING company - you DO NOT want to miss out on this opportunity!!! Will consider non-degreed candidates and the pay is high $40K's!
This position is responsible for reconciling cash accounts and ensuring timely and accurate deposits are made
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Review and reconcile bank accounts accurately & timely
Assist as needed with cash issues, including timely notifications to management of missing deposits
Confirm sales and deposits integrating and posting accurately
Maintain cash clearing accounts
*Prepare new locations for opening for banking and armored car
- Associate degree from a two-year college or university preferred
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must understand basic Accounting principles
- Must have knowledge of general computer systems including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Workday preferred
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
If this job sounds like the right one for you, please submit your resume right away, and an Addison Group recruiter located in our Dallas office will follow-up with you to discuss in detail!
Back to top