Location: Nashville Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
We are seeking a Reconciliations Specialist! Our client located in Franklin is looking to add onto their Cash Team. If you are a reconciliations superstar this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Bank Reconciliations for multiple sites
- Cash applications
- Prepare month end journal entries
- Research and resolve discrepancies
- Record any bounced checks, deposit corrections, credit card charge backs, refunds, fees and any bank debits
- 2+ years general accounting experience required
- Associates degree required - Bachelor's degree in related field is HIGHLY preferred
- 1-3 years of reconciliation experience
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
Contractor Benefits Available for Purchase:
· Long Term Disability
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top