Location: Washington DC Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
This is an excellent position for a Receptionist to join a prestigious HireStrategy client in a highly visible role! HireStrategy is currently recruiting for a Receptionist with 3-5 years of relevant experience. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, personable, self-starting individual who can successfully provide support to all levels of the organization and act as the face of a high traffic office.
- The Receptionist will be responsible for all aspects of daily clerical and organizational tasks.
- They will greet visitors; answer incoming calls; schedule information; coordinate the appearance of the reception area; support the staff, outside callers, and visitors; and other administrative tasks as necessary.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written communication.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- High stress environment; ability to balance and perform with competing priorities. Multi-tasking, work with confidential work products.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of three to five years' experience in administrative or office setting, with experience in office administrative and receptionist procedures.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top