Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, is looking for a Receptionist to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Receptionist is responsible for answering phones, greeting guests, coordinating and scheduling conference rooms
- Receptionist must prepare and process expense reports
- Receptionist must prepare reports and correspondence using Microsoft Word
- Receptionist is responsible for calendar management for the office
- Receptionist is responsible for travel arrangements and reservations
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Receptionist must possess strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Receptionist must have 1-3 years office experience
- Receptionist must have a professional phone presentation
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michelle T.Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top