Location: Philadelphia Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
One of Addison Group's trusted clients is looking to hire a qualified Receptionist to handle all client and general office duties. They are looking for a friendly face to greet all clients and someone who can lend a helping hand. Apply for more information!
- Greet clients when they arrive and connect them with their contact
- Answer all phone calls in a timely manner and direct them to the correct office and or person
- Create and manage filing systems for all partners and offices
- Make travel arrangements and schedule any and all meetings for the office partners
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but high school or college equivalent experience
- 2+ years' experience as a Receptionist, Administrative Assistant, or Office Manager
- Ability to create an organized filing system
- Exceptional professional phone manner and customer interaction
- Overachieving attitude, enhanced work ethic, and willingness to learn
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top