Real Estate Financial Analyst
- Reston, VA
My client is a well-known REIT and is adding an analyst to the team! The analyst is responsible for performing, documenting and disseminating complex financial analysis and the position is focused on analyzing and projecting the financial performance of the various property entities. Core responsibilities will include:
- Oversee and manage the development of modeling tools
- Provide the financial expertise for platform-wide initiatives
- Recommend financial actions by assessing options in relation to organization goals
- Yearly operating budget coordination, analysis and reporting
- Quarterly operational forecast coordination, analysis and reporting
- Weekly forecasting and KPI development, coordination, analysis, and reporting
- Routinely communicate operational financial performance trends, historical & forecasted using appropriate metrics
- Perform special projects and analysis as directed
- Assist financial analyst development through knowledge transfer, skills and other support as required
To be considered for this outstanding opportunity you should ideally possess a degree with 1-4 years of relevant experience within the commercial real estate industry. You should also possess advances skills experience with Microsoft Excel and excellent communication skills.
For more information on this and other fulltime accounting and finance opportunities across the DC metro area, please contact Sarah Gorrell Finance and Accounting Direct at HireStrategy on 703-547-6768 or email in the strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top