A great company in OKC is looking for a QA Engineer to join their team. Apply now!
Position Title : QA Engineer
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Salary: Up to $65k (Based up experience)
- QA Automation and/or software development experience.
- Minimum 5 years of related QA Testing experience is required.
- Must have experience with web/windows/apps testing in an ecommerce environment.
- Improve our test methodologies, metrics, test automation, efficient quality process and test architecture.
- The Software Test Engineer will create detailed test plans identifying all the key areas, scenarios and types of tests needed for a given project, this includes desktop website(s), mobile website(s), windows applications, & mobile apps.
- Debugging, analyzing product code, executing tests and analyzing their results
- Creation of test cases and bug management using Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Create and provide regular status/bug reports
- Design, create and improve test frameworks and automated test sets
- Enforcing, auditing, and streamlining software test and delivery processes.
- Collaborating with dev teams and your team peers to identify and prioritize opportunities for automation.
Why choose Addison IT?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home.
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation .