Proposal Writer/Inside Sales Agent
- Charlotte, NC
Job Title: Inside Sales Agent/Proposal Writer
Location: Charlotte, NC
- Responsible for client interaction and proposal development for the supply of aftermarket parts, materials and equipment. Reports to: Sales Manager
- Lead the development of proposals for equipment sales as directed by the Sales Manager
- Participate directly in contract negotiations with potential clients
- Lead the resolution of discrepancies or customer complaints
- Identify situations requiring the need for confidentiality/secrecy agreements with outside companies to help protect company technology
- Prepare reports, as required, to keep management informed of equipment sales activities
- Take responsibility for making sure proposal and contract development comply with the company's ISO procedures
- Assist, as needed, in the preparation of technical papers/presentations and articles
- Work directly with Clients to identify and propose spare part and equipment related proposals
- Maintain close contact with company commercial and technical groups to keep abreast of new developments in the company and technology
- Work closely with commercial sales staff to meet sales goals as set by Management
- Use MS Office Products, Dynamics AX, and D365CE Software as directed
- Other duties as requested by the Equipment Sales Manager
- BS Engineering preferred but not required.
- 3-5 years experience in heavy industrial (steel or petrochemical industry) sales required.
- Proposal Writing or Proposal Management
- Excellent writing and oral presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with all types of people inside and outside the company.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple sales projects and other activities.
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally. Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Windows-based PC hardware/software equipment and programs.
Why Choose Addison Group:
- Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits and 401K.
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: Addison Group has been in the Chicago market since 1999 - we have relationships with a broad range of companies in the Charlotte area and can help you get connected.
- Options: Our team works to identify great options that meet your requirements for location, company culture and salary.
Back to top