Location: Nashville Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
Our client, a leading Commercial Real Estate Company in Nashville, is seeking an experienced Property Accountant. This position will start contract and has the potential to convert to full-time. If you are available to start work immediately we would love to talk with you!
- Prepare monthly reporting packages for property managers
- Prepare monthly cash flow projections
- Complete sales tax returns for properties
- CAM reconciliations
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of Property Accounting experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- MRI or Yardi Software preferred
Why choose Addison Group Finance & Accounting?
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top