Three newly created position for Property Accountant job in Chicago, IL 60606
Our client is a growing, stable real estate company in downtown Chicago. They are adding 3 new Property Accountant jobs to their Chicago team. This is a great opportunity to work under a tenured and experienced management team with a company that values work/life balance.
Salary for the Property Accountant job in Chicago, IL 60606 will be 55K-65K plus bonus.
Perks for the Property Accountant job in Chicago, IL 60606 :
- Flexible work schedule
- Great Team Environment
- Casual dress code (jeans every day)
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
Responsibilities for the Property Accountant job in Chicago, IL 60606 :
- Prepares reconciliations and budgets. Reviews budget information and provides variance explanations.
- Month-end close and financial reporting. Prepares monthly financial reports for properties. Creates and maintains schedules for amortization, tenant improvements, and escrows.
- Audits and analyzes tenant ledgers. Tracks payments of all capital expenditures on properties. Prepares operating expense invoices. Verifies accuracy of bills and ensures amounts are coded correctly. Prepares journal entries as necessary.
Qualifications for Property Accountant job in Chicago, IL 60606 :
- Bachelor's in Accounting
- 2-4 years of experience in accounting
- Experience with MRI or Yardi a plus
- Solid knowledge of GAAP
- Collaborative, team player
Back to top