Project Manager Associate
Location: NY / JC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
JOB TITLE: Project Manager Associate
LOCATION: Jersey City, NJ
Main Skills: Securities lending, financial services. Manage implementation of new financial products and coordinating user side testing, training implementation and production issues.
Development and launch of new and improved products and services in security lending/repo, foreign exchange Treasury and Custody. Responsible for providing analysis and assistance to the business users on service improvements and automation and efficiency projects related to the company's product offerings. Will be involved in coordination of user side testing, training, and implementation.
- Acts as liaison between business units and automation source (Internal/External) contacts in order to ensure business needs with respect to project are met.
- Assists with the creation and review of user acceptance test cases ensuring all affected functionality and procedural changes are properly represented.
- Communicates with QA department with regards to questions involving business expectations, test scenarios, and processing.
- Prepares business requirements and coordinates with IT for the identification of functional gaps and development needs resulting in the preparation of functional requirements documentation.
- Provides user training on new functionality/processes and creates training documentation when necessary.
- Provides occasional post implementation support on new products and functions.
- Works with appropriate business units with respect to defect identification and potential software enhancements.
- Manages effective communication and coordination with other areas within the bank.
- Ensures compliance with Bank Secrecy Act responsibilities where applicable.
- Responsible for the development and launch of new and improved products and services in security lending/repo, foreign exchange Treasury and Custody.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business or economics.
- 3-5 years of experience in securities lending/repo or securities operations, with experience in project related roles.
- A familiarity with project management. Experience in writing business requirements.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Back to top